Oven Baked Pasta Chicken
from Janet Jackson,
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 jar (26-28 oz)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F).
- Rinse fresh chicken under cold water OR remove protective ice glaze from
frozen chicken by rinsing with lukewarm water for 1-2 minutes.
- Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs.
- Arrange chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes (30 minutes if using frozen chicken
- Pour pasta
sauce over chicken & top w/cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes longer or until chicken
reaches 170 degrees & is no longer pink.
Serve with hot cooked pasta and salad